From July 26 to July 29 we are honored to have 2 amazing guest instructor. First there's Karen. Karen is a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, is Aerial Yoga certified, and teaches Vinyasa Flow, Barre, and Yin Yoga. Karen is crazy awesome!
Next there's phenomenal Sarah. Sarah is a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, is 100-hour Yin certified, is Aerial Yoga certified, is Prenatal Certified, and teaches Vinyasa Flow, Power Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Chair Yoga, and Prenatal Yoga. You'll absolutely love Sarah's style!
Don't miss your chance to yoga with these fantastic ladies! See below the classes they'll be teaching between July 26 and July 29.
MONDAY - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM PT - with Sonya
(We alternate between Vinyasa Flow and Flowing Yin)
Vinyasa Flow is a style of yoga in which you flow, transition, between poses following your breath. Less time is spent in each pose.
Flowing Yin is a fusion of Yin and Vinyasa Flow. Poses are more grounded like a Yin class, but we flow through the
poses in a Vinyasa Flow type fashion.
July 12 - Vinyasa
July 19 - Flowing Yin
July 26 - Vinyasa (Guest Instructor - Sarah)
August 2 - Flowing Yin
TUESDAY - 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM PT - with Sonya
A 30-minute deep stretching yoga session. Poses are held to leave the body feeling renewed and refreshed. All non-standing poses.
July 27 - Guest Instructor Karen
WEDNESDAY - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM PT - with Sonya
The first portion of class is Vinyasa Flow. The second portion is focused on restorative poses that give a deep stretch and calm and relax the body and mind.
July 28 - Guest Instructor Sarah
THURSDAY - 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM PT - with Sonya
A quick and versatile 30-minute yoga session that mixes Vinyasa Flow and Yin poses to leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
July 29 - Guest Instructor Karen
THURSDAY - 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM PT - with Sonya
A style of Vinyasa Flow where poses are performed seated or standing with the support of a chair. A wonderful transitional class into The Yoga Mini or Flow & Restore.
July 29 - Guest Instructor Karen
FRIDAY - 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM PT - with Zelynda
Pilates targets specific muscle groups. We cleverly mix cardio sequences that also target either Arms and Core, Glutes and Legs, or Abs, Chest, and Back. You'll get your heartrate up in this 45 to 60 minute session. Classes that target Arms and Core, or Chest may require 3 to 5 pound weights. Movements can also be modified.
Participate in as many classes during the month as you'd like and get access to class replays so you can do them as many times as you'd like at your convenience (Pilates classes are not available on replay) .
Up to 10 employees - $350/month
10 to 20 employees - $500/month
21+ employees - please contact for pricing
Email me at justabitofyoga.com to set-up or find out more.
Do you have tight hips? Do you do a lot of sitting during the day? Now available for your enjoyment a series of 15 yoga shorts that focus on gaining flexibility, stretching, and relieving tension in the hips. These yoga shorts range from 15 to 25 minutes and will have your hips singing for joy! You receive unlimited access to all 15 pre-recorded sessions so you can do them as many times as you'd like!
Private Zoom 1-on-1 sessions that focus on your personal needs/wants. Email me at email@example.com to set-up your appointment or to find out more.
Semi private Zoom sessions for 2 to 4 people that offer more individual attention. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up your appointment or to find out more.
***PLEASE READ WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING***
Send a Gift Certificate in any amount to friends and family.
We always ensure that every class is appropriate for all levels, giving variations to fit your practice. It doesn't matter if you're new to a class or an experienced practitioner, there's something for everyone!
Once we receive your payment via PayPal (PayPal button above), you will receive an email with the Zoom link to the class. The link will be sent the morning of each class. Each week we have a new link for you. Please ensure that we have your correct email address. If you have any questions/concerns please email us at email@example.com.
We start class promptly at the scheduled time and we are so excited to have you be a part of our community! Just put on some clothes you can move in, grab your mat, a chair if it's Chair Yoga, any props needed, and water, and get ready to relax and enjoy! Click the Zoom link emailed to you, and you're all set to enjoy a virtual class in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you chose!
- Increases flexibility
- Improves balance
- Builds muscle strength and tone
- Increases endurance
- Promotes better posture
- Helps to prevent cartilage and joint breakdown
- Enhances bone health
- Increases blood flow
- Boosts your immune system
- Can improve breathing
- Makes you happier
- Helps you sleep better
- Can help you manage and decrease stress
- Increases focus
- Relieves anxiety
Hi, I'm Sonya! I started doing yoga over 20 years ago with my mom. I've practiced all types of yoga, including Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Restorative, Power, Chair, Gentle Flow, and Aerial). In 2019 I became a 200-hour Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher and in 2020 I received a 100-hour Yin Yoga certification. I continue to expand my yoga knowledge through Yoga Alliance Zoom courses, as I feel it's so important to continue to learn.
I believe yoga is for everyone: small to tall, young to old, thin to full-figured. Everyone! Yoga has extreme and amazing benefits for all, which I have seen first-hand. I do understand that some people feel nervous or anxious to join a class, maybe due to a previous bad experience or a preconceived notion, but I say try it and you might just fall in love and have some fun in the process!
Zelynda is an enthusiast of all things HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). She is a 175 hour Inferno Hot/HIIT Pilates instructor, and a 100 hour Russian Kettlebell instructor. Her love for fitness and wellness stems from her dance, stretch, and Yoga roots. She has been practicing Bikram Yoga/Yin/Vinyasa Flow for 7 years. Through her journey, she's discovered wellness and strength through consistency, and would love the opportunity to be a part of your personal fitness journey as well!
By purchasing and using virtual class(es), including the Just a Bit of Yoga Hip Series, at Just a Bit of Yoga, I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in a class(es) ("Activities) offered by Just a Bit of Yoga (“Studio”) and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, and independent contractors.
2. I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities require physical exertion and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Studio reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse my participation in an Activity on medical or fitness grounds.
3. I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities, and I am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury and potentially heart attack. I also understand that I could experience muscle, back, or bone injuries during exercise. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the Studio of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and any future changes to my medical condition.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claims” (as defined below) I may have against the Studio, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, employees, volunteer staff, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the Studio (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio even if the Claim arises from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
“Claims” include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my children may suffer or that my unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
7. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by purchasing and participating in the Studio's classes and/or hip opener series I am agreeing to this release and waiver of liability, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.